move2clouds cloudly presents Partners Program especially designed for Online Accountants and Bookkeepers worldwide.
With move2clouds always be synchronized with your clients’ data all the time, get access to real time latest figures of your client, no matter what device are you using.
Satisfaction of your clients is our Business!
Create multiple companies with product discount, dedicated account manager, support portal, marketing resources and much more.
Training/SupportOur experienced training and support team use their experience to get you through move2clouds. Our dedicated expert trainers are always there to onboard your customers and train you for the best.
Our packages are designed for professional accountants, bookkeepers, consulting firms across the globe.
Gives you liberty to enjoy the accounting in the cloud the way you want it.
A fair business is a good business so is our pricing for our valued move2clouds Accounting Partners Program.
For our valuable partner services A fair discount is offered to clients that route through our partners.
If you wish to apply for Move2clouds Partnerhsip Program, you need to accept the following terms and conditions.
Move2clouds and the Partner each acknowledge and agree that they will endeavour to take
reasonable action to achieve a successful outcome in the Move2clouds Partner Program.
THE PARTNER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING STARTER STEPS:
• Accept the Terms of Agreement on the Move2clouds website
• Assign a champion who will complete Move2clouds online partner training
• Host a Move2clouds dedicated landing page on your company website that includes an active hyperlink to www.Move2clouds.com and complies with the Move2clouds Brand Guidelines
Acceptance to the Move2clouds Partner Program will be confirmed when the Partner completes the starter steps above.
MOVE2CLOUDS AGREES TO PROVIDE:
• Access to all the benefits of the Move2clouds Partner Program at the specified status level, including:
• Access to Move2clouds Partner Portal – a dashboard to manage clients centrally
TO MAINTAIN PARTNERSHIP STATUS, THE PARTNER AGREES TO:
• Actively promote Move2clouds to clients
• Ensure that at least one staff member is a point of contact for all Move2clouds related client enquiries
• Promote Move2clouds on the practice website, maintaining an active hyperlink to www.Move2clouds.com and adhering
to the Move2clouds Brand Guidelines including not using the name Move2clouds in company name, product name, service offering, or URL.
• Offer clients value-added services that feature and include Move2clouds
DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Once the Partner Application Form has been completed, this agreement will remain until superseded or terminated by either party.
DISPUTES AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving notice of one month.
Move2clouds reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual becoming a Move2clouds Partner. Move2clouds also reserves
the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner.
BILLING AND STATUS
To qualify for pricing margin on organisations subscribed for by the Partner, the billing accounts must be paid by the
Partner and not by the individual clients. The Partner must nominate and advise Move2clouds who, within the practice, will be
responsible for all matters relating to the billing account. The Partner agrees to adhere to the Move2clouds subscription and
payment terms. Partner status is determined by the number of organisations for which the Partner is a subscriber or primary